Appleby’s (Pty) Ltd was re-formed in October 2011. It is part of the Tredinnick Group of companies. The company was first established in 1991.
Appleby’s (Pty) Ltd objective is primarily to deal with all estate agency work, although the directors are qualified in other property disciplines such as:
- Property Development
- Property Management
- Landlord and tenant related issues
- Property Valuation
To provide clients with service and value in all aspects of Commercial & Residential Sales & Letting.
Meet our leader
Appleby’s was built with you in mind
Below is our scope of service
- Negotiate with purchasers within a specific sales mandate for the sale of the unit/property
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Liaising with conveyancer attorney for purchase agreements, liaising with accountant; Correspondences regarding billing/ statements, sectional title deeds and leases.
- Confer with, lenders valuators, and to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.